Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your date of purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, and gift certificates cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
• Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Refunds (if applicable)
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email within 5 business days to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
• If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within ten business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
• If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
• Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
• Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Early Girl Eatery, 8 Wall Street, Asheville, NC 28801
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
• To return your product, you should mail your product to: Early Girl Eatery, 8 Wall Street, Asheville, NC 28801
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
• Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
• If you are shipping an item or items worth over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.