We are thrilled to offer an easy, convenient and fun way for you to purchase Early Girl Eatery and King Daddy's goods. We know you can't wait to try on your new t-shirt with your favorite jeans, cook up your own steaming pot of our stone ground grits, sip a freshly brewed mug of our Early Girl blend coffee or surprise someone special with a gift certificate. We also know you may have questions about how and when you're gonna get your goodies! Here's a list of frequently asked questions, but if you have a question or concern not mentioned in this section, you can always contact us.
1. What are the shipping department's hours of operation?
-The shipping department is available to take orders and answer questions Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm (EST). You can place an order online, call us (828) 259-9292, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. So can I place online orders at any time?
-Yes! Even if our shipping department is done for the day, you are always able to order online!
3. How long will it take to receive my order?
-This question has two parts to it:
1. Once you have placed your order, it will take up to 2 business days to process. Once processed (which means we've folded, bagged, wrapped and packaged your order), it is picked up by UPS Ground, which will deliver your order to you.
2. Depending on where you live, delivery times will vary. Below is a map from UPS, indicating the in-transit travel times for delivery. UPS Ground service guarantees delivery between 1-5 business days.
4. What if I place an order during a weekend?
-Our shipping department closes for the weekend on Friday at 5pm and reopens on Monday at 9am. If you place an order between these times, processing will not begin until Monday morning. This means that your order will not be shipped until Wednesday (at the latest).
5. How are shipping and handling costs assessed?
-We have determined the best way to assess cost is by weight. We have calculated the individual weight for each product on our site. Depending on what and how much you order, our site automatically calculates shipping costs based on the total weight of your order. Your order's specific rate will appear at the top left of the screen where we ask you how you'd like to pay. UPS gives our small business a discount and we pass that discount onto you. In general, shipping/handling costs start at around $7. We appreciate your understanding.
6. It's my friend's birthday. Can I order her a gift and ship it directly to her?
-Yes! There's even a link on the page where you view your shopping cart to add a personal note. Your message will be handwritten by our shipping department and included inside the package. Once you "Proceed to Checkout" and either sign in or continue as a guest, you have the option to uncheck the box "Ship items to the above billing address." You can now enter a different shipping address. What a kind and generous gift giver you are!
We hope this covers it for you. If, for any reason, you have additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We thank you so much for your order!